Consigning with Agape Chic
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SPRING/SUMMER CONSIGNMENTS
At Agape Chic Consignment, our goal is to make the consignment intake process as easy as possible and to be transparent in our business practices. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please do not hesitate to ask.
We accept items seasonally that are clean, fresh, in perfect condition and are no more than 3 seasons old. The only exception to this rule is Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Prada and other high-end labels.
- All items must be authentic. Please bring any authenticity paperwork with you. If we are unable to verify the item's authenticity, it will not be accepted as it is against the law to sell fakes.
- Agape Chic policies are designed to provide customers with the highest quality clothing and accessories. We may need to pass on perfectly good items. We apologize in advance, but we accept what is selling and what our clientele prefers. All items must be in season, styling current, dry cleaned, pressed, free of defects and on hangers.
- Items will be consigned for 60 days. Consignor will receive 40% of final selling price. We base our prices on a percentage of retail prices as well as supply and demand. Agape Chic reserves the right to determine prices, but encourages the consignor's input on items they believe to be of a certain value. Items are subject to regularly scheduled markdowns and promotional discounts at the discretion of Agape Chic.
- An annual membership fee of $12, which includes online access, will be charged on the first consignment intake of each year. This breaks down to $1 per month and directly impacts our opportunity and success in selling our consignor's items in a brick and mortar store and online.
- Jewelry priced at over $50 will be consigned. All other jewelry will be bought outright for no more than 30% of the projected resale price.
- We accept spring and summer merchandise February through Mid-August. Fall and winter merchandise is accepted September through Mid-January. However, because of our beautiful Florida weather, we may accept some popular spring/summer items all year long.
- No appointments necessary during consignment hours: Monday through Saturday: 10am - 3pm. No consignments are accepted on Holidays.
- All items must be neat, clean, pressed and on hangers (one item per hanger).
- Items should be in ready-to-sell condition (free of stains, defects, odor, wrinkles or obvious wear) with the brand, size and care tags attached and able to be read.
- Please, no items from discount stores like Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Kmart, etc.
- We accept suits, formal wear, intimate apparel, swimwear and maternity clothing on a case by case basis.
- 20-piece total item limit for first-time consignors.
- 20 piece maximum clothing limit for established consignors per week. There is no limit on handbags, shoes, jewelry and accessories.