About Agape Chic Consignment Boutique
We love because God first loved us. 1 John 4:19
Agape Chic is an upscale women's consignment boutique located in Brandon, FL. Locally owned and operated, we promise to make your consignment process an enjoyable boutique experience.
As a shopper of Agape Chic, you'll appreciate the savings. We carry brands such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, BCBG, Ralph Lauren , Ann Taylor, Chico's, BeBe, White House/Black Market, Michael Kors, Coach and many more, priced from 40% - 80% off retail prices. From Leading designer clothing and handbags to chic brand shoes and jewelry, we are always in search of the best quality merchandise for our clientele.
As a consignor, we accept petite to plus size casual and career wear, along with shoes, handbags, accessories, and jewelry from a wide range of designers and better brand names for women.
Come see us at Agape Chic Consignment Boutique.......
Where style is reborn!
Agape Chic was established in 2010 by two friends, Dena and Stacy, through the guidance of Jesus Christ. His vision is for a place where women can come together in order to create a community of power, love and self-control (2Timothy 1:7)
Agape Chic makes available to our friends, family and neighbors the ability to find beautiful fashions that are reborn. We are aware of the need to reduce, reuse, recycle in order to preserve earth’s awesome beauty and resources.
We desire to empower women through advocacy and community involvement. At first glance, Agape Chic is a retail women’s consignment boutique but the true heart of this body, is to show God's Love through our hands and feet through self-giving service within our local area. We have been blessed with an opportunity to blend our commitment to God, our desire to empower women and our love of fashion in order to encourage all who enter our doors!
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Agape Chic stands firmly on our commitment for women to find community, support and strength in one another. Part of our mission is to support, advocate for, and direct women to these local agencies and services.
Are You Safe: Are You Safe volunteers provide legal services to victims of domestic violence by assisting them in the legal process.
The Spring of Tampa Bay: The mission of The Spring of Tampa Bay is to prevent domestic violence, protect victims and promote change in lives, families, and communities.
CASA Community Action Stops Abuse: CASA's mission is to raise our voices against domestic violence through advocacy, empowerment, and social change.
Sunrise of Pasco County: Sunrise is a full-service domestic violence and sexual assault center providing a safe place for vicims to heal and to plan their future.
LifeCare of Brandon: LifeCare of Brandon is committed to providing compassion, information and support to women, couples and families facing the challenge of an unplanned pregnancy.
The Women's Reource Center of Tampa: The Women’s Resource Center of Tampa provides resources, education and case management in support of families who are experiencing difficulties.
ECHO (Emergency Care Help Organization): ECHO provides immediate relief in the forms of food, clothing and household items to those residents of the greater Brandon area that have experienced a recent emergency.
Reach Out Speak Out: ROSO's mission is to help women in need of assistance due to domestic violence. To provide shelter, food, clothing, and the necessities of life.
Alpha House of Tampa: Alpha House of Tampa offers homeless pregnant women and mothers with young children safe housing and the tools they need to become self-sufficient and effective responsible parents.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Suncoast Chapter: The mission of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Warning Signs for Domestic Violence
Unknown Pasts/No Respect for Women: Secretive about past relationships; refers to women with negative remarks, etc.
More Warning Signs
- Was or is abused by a parent.
- Grew up in a home where an adult was abused by another adult.
- Gets very serious with partners very quickly – saying “I love you” very early in the relationship, wanting to move in together or get engaged after only a few months, or pressuring partner for a serious commitment.
- Comes on very strong, is extremely charming and an overly smooth talker.
- Is extremely jealous.
- Isolates partner from support systems – wants partner all to themselves, and tries to keep partner from friends, family or outside activities.
- Attempts to control what partner wears, what she/he does or who she/he sees.
- Is abusive toward other people, especially mother or sisters if he is a male.
- Blames others for one’s own misbehavior or failures.
- Has unrealistic expectations, like expecting partner to meet all of ones needs and be the perfect partner.
- Is overly sensitive – acts ‘hurt’ when not getting one’s way, takes offense when others disagree with an opinion, gets very upset at small inconveniences that are just a normal part of life.
- Has ever been cruel to animals.
- Has ever abused children.
- Has ever hit a partner in the past.
- Has ever threatened violence, even if it wasn’t a serious threat.
- Calls partner names, puts him/her down or curses at him/her.
- Is extremely moody, and switches quickly from being very nice to exploding in anger.
- If male, believes women are inferior to men and should obey them.
- Applies intimidation by using threatening body language, punching walls or breaking objects.
- Holds partner against his/her will to keep him/her from walking away or leaving the room.
The above list is not to be considered all inclusive, meaning that no single abuser will show ALL of these signs. If you feel you or someone you love is in an abusive situation, please seek help.